Monday 8 April 2013

The difficulties of communicating in the fast changing times

It's hard to say why I've done a poor job keeping this up to date. It might be related to why I've been less active on Twitter as well: Tumblr. The ease of updating and the expectation that it will be a series of shorter posts, or reposts, takes the pressure off. This is the difficulty of keeping up with so many social media platforms - you can't really split your attention in that way. So for those still checking in here on occasion to find out what I'm up to: My job hasn't changed, I'm still writing (and essentially editing) HRM Online Canada. I'm still living in the same apartment, with the same flatmate, and that's going well. I love my part of the city, and some friends have moved to the area recently so come spring/summer I'll be out and about even more than I already am. So overall not much has changed. Perhaps that's why I haven't written anything? I did become a member of the ROM, which is amazing - I'm super excited because the ROM is amazing and this way I can visit whenever I want :) And I invested a little extra and I got the "guest" version, so I can always bring a plus one. It's a fun prospect. And finally, a list of great books I read recently that I'd recommend: The Yellow Birds Indian Horse Mother Night Literary Rogues I'm going to try to post more often, but shorter messages, and I've now got this hooked up to my Hootsuite account so I literally have no excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment