Friday 26 April 2013

Today in weird press releases

"Calgary Student Kills Chicken in School Cafeteria; United Poultry Concerns Calls for Prosecution" Apparently it was performance art. As someone who has ever killed a chicken (long story, but it was for food, not art) I can tell you it is not that easy and they struggle a lot so I'm surprised it seems to have happened so quickly. I get that animal rights groups care, but honestly? Chickens probably get treated worse every day. If you're going to charge this student you better be charging Ontario chicken farmers, too.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Catie! I am a high school student from Toronto, and I am doing an English assignment that requires me to interview an individual who resembles the hero I read about in my chosen novel. I read "Kisses from Katie" by Katie Davis, and I believe that you have many similar admirable qualities like Katie! Is there any chance that I could ask you a few questions for my English assignment via the comments section or by email?

    Thank you for your consideration!

    ReplyDelete