Thursday 3 November 2011

Introduction to the concept

I can't say exactly what has driven me to start a new blog, but it has something to do with writing and sharing. Having spent the last three years of my life (from university to working) writing everyday it's strange to do nothing but draft cover letters and tweak my CV. I read a lot, but it seems somewhere between liking to write and being paid to do it, crafting sentences and sharing ideas became habit or addiction.

The sharing side is partly driven by having no close friends in the city. Friends and family overseas are supportive and wonderful, but who do I meet for coffee to complain about my day or rave about the new cafe I found? So this may end up being pages of "Today I went to the store..." but I'm aiming to make it more interesting than that!

I'll leave the introduction here and hope I have enough to say to keep this up for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment